- Whilst International Alliance of Patients' Organizations (IAPO) takes every
care to ensure that the materials, information and data (together the
'Materials') provided on this site (the 'Website') are accurate and up-to-date,
we must emphasise that the Materials are provided 'as is' and without warranty
or guarantee of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, or whether
relating to title, the rights of third parties or otherwise.
- IAPO reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to add, revise or
remove any Materials without notice.
- The Materials are designed for outline guidance and general information
purposes only and IAPO assumes no responsibility for information contained in
the Website and disclaims all liability in respect of such information.
- The Materials are protected by copyright and all other rights (if any) are
- Permanent copying and or storage of all or part of the Materials or
reproduction or incorporation of all or any part of the Materials in any other
work or publication, whether paper or electronic media or other form, is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of IAPO.
- Notwithstanding section 5 above, you may copy small sections (in any event
not more than five pages) of the Materials for personal use and recopy to
individual third parties for their personal information provided that
- you acknowledge the Website as the source of the Materials,
- such an acknowledgement and suitable reference to IAPO is made in the copy
of the Materials, and
- you inform the third party that they are subject to and must comply with the
conditions of this Website. This permission is, however, revocable at any time
- IAPO makes no warranty that the Materials are free of infection by computer
viruses or other contamination. The downloading of any of the Materials is at
the individual user's own risk and the user will be solely responsible for any
damage or loss, whether suffered by the user or a third party in consequence of
the user's actions, which results from a download and/or use of any such
- IAPO is not responsible for any content of any other website accessible
from the Website, nor does it endorse or in any respect warrant any third party
products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred
to or included on, or linked from or to the Website.
- The host server for the Website is located in England, and the applicable
law in respect of the Website shall be the laws of England and Wales only.
IAPO respects and protects the privacy of people who use IAPO's website.
Individually available information about you is not disclosed to any third party
Cookies are small text files that websites store on your computer so that the information contained within a cookie may be returned to the website later.
We use these once you register with the site to allow us to personalise our service to you.
Note: If you opt not to allow a cookie to be stored (eg via your browser settings), you will not be able to login to the system, and thus cannot participate in any discussion or 'restricted access' areas. We use a test cookie during the login process to check if you are able to accept cookies so we can alert you about this.
- What information do we collect?
IAPO does not collect any
unique information about you (such as your name, e-mail address etc), except
when you specifically and knowingly provide such information (registration
and/or email newsletter). By providing personal details you are consenting to
its use. Such personal information will be used to identify you as a unique
user, and the information will not be shared with any other entity or
IAPO also notes and saves information such as time of day,
browser type and content requested. That information is used to provide more
relevant services to users.
- With whom does IAPO share information?
IAPO will not share
personally identifiable information with any third party without your express
- Who can I ask if I have additional questions?
answer any additional questions you may have. The e-mail address is: email@example.com