Benefits of being a member:
- Access to WHO regional meetings and the annual World Health Assembly, through IAPO’s official relations status with the World Health Organization
- Policy and Advocacy webinars and toolkits on current health issues
- Capacity building opportunities and tools for your organization
- Participation in IAPO’s bi-annual Global Patients Congress, and other key healthcare events
- Amplify the voice of patients in the global arena and promote the importance of patient-centred healthcare
- Connections and partnerships with other patient organizations, and a range of other stakeholders
To find out more about the benefits of joining our international patient network, please see our Membership Guide or read our IAPO Member Story. If you have any questions email: email@example.com.