IAPO held its first IAPO Member Induction webinars in July and September and were pleased to have members from around the world join us. In a poll during the webinar, 100% of participants reported that they had learnt about a new IAPO activity that they would like to be involved in.
The Member Induction is an opportunity to:
- Learn about IAPO’s mission, vision and Strategic Plan 2010-2014
- Gain information on IAPO’s background and history
- Get to know IAPO’s staff and Governing Board
- Understand IAPO’s governance procedures and how to be involved
- Hear about IAPO’s policy work and find out how to be involved
- Understand how to participate in IAPO’s capacity building opportunities
- Have your membership questions answered
For information on the next Member Induction webinar please email: email@example.com.
Please note the webinar is open to representatives of IAPO member organizations only. You will require an internet connection to access this webinar. There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the induction by typing them through a chat function.